Description04 234 7676
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999AED
Benefits: Health Insurance, Flight Ticket, Visa
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Manager
Qualification & Pre - Requisites
• A good understanding on Fit out Elements such as Gymsum partition and ceiling /cladding elements like Aluminum , SS etc. all kinds of flooring works, plastering, painting works, Basic joinery elements etc.
• Experience networking among the real estate development, construction companies and design / architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients will fall as a real advantage to the company.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction & interior UAE Market.
• Candidates with UAE Driving license preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all clients request/inquiries are well attended to.
• Should have the competence to prepare the scope with respect to clients/stake holders requirement and to brief the same with the project team to establish quotations/ BOQ.
• Establishing market penetration in commercial interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate ) generating opportunities through contacts, social media networking and other association.
• Identifying and winning major fit - out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
• Manage client interaction and promote positive relationships with all internal departments/site/and other project stake holders.
• Monitor project progress to ensure compliance with financial, operational and project schedules. Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
• Build long- term trusting relationships with clients.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and set up meetings or calls between prospective clients.
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
• Facilitate effective communication between clients , subcontractors, suppliers and other stake holders.
• Maintain a safe, secure,and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.